Pc internet with nokia 5310 [Solved/Closed]

sam - Jun 26, 2009 at 04:04 AM - Latest reply: qoqo1 1 Posts Sunday April 27, 2014Registration date April 27, 2014 Last seen
- Apr 27, 2014 at 06:37 AM
Hello,
i have nokia 5310 I want to use internet on my pc with that phone. and I dont have the bluetooth to my desktop, and I want to connetct with data cable using pc suit. what I have to do exactly????
please give me sollution for this...
See more 

6 replies

Best answer
fella1960 212 Posts Thursday May 14, 2009Registration date September 6, 2009 Last seen - Jun 26, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Thank you
Hye there,

You will have to Install PC suite! Then connect the phone using the cable!

Then click on the icon on your taskbar which shows that your phone is connected on pc suite! Right click on it.. then select Connect to the Internet!

You will then see the connection dialing! (your phone is used as a modem)

Then you will be able to browse on Internet Explorer!

Thank you, fella1960 5

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1703 users this month

When I connecting nokia5130c-2 through pc suit &clicking on connect to internet,then it shows that 'the modem may be used by another application or the modem may not be configured properly'.
suchit > Shelly - Nov 18, 2009 at 02:06 PM
i am also facing same problem
qoqo1 1 Posts Sunday April 27, 2014Registration date April 27, 2014 Last seen - Apr 27, 2014 at 06:37 AM
Thank you
jol
Thank you
@sam u can get internet using phone just by connecting ur nokia mobile to the computer...but for using internet by connecting ur mobile .u need PC SUIT FOR it....
install NOKIA PC SUIT>>>>connect it using data cable>>after connecting ur phone'll ask for type of connection>>select PC SUIT>>now go to PC SUIT>>OPEN PROGRAM IN COMPUTER>>THERE IS A PLACE WHICH SAYS CONNECT TO INTERNET>>JUST SELECT THAT>>>U'LL SEE THAT UR COMPUTER IS SHOWING NETWORK CONNECTION>>SPEED 'LL LESS THAN 1 MB>>>NOW U CAN ENJOY>>>

but before connecting check out these errors which we do in normally.
1.check out whtr u are able to use internet on mobiile or not>>>if yes>>then the above information is procedure>>if no>>then contact your mobile operatr>>ask for internet settings>>try internet on mobile >>now u connect it to ur PC
onea97 611 Posts Thursday May 14, 2009Registration date November 3, 2010 Last seen - Oct 27, 2010 at 01:03 PM
Hey there, thanks for the detailed solution. However keep in mind Sam that the GPRS settings should already be activated on the phone so that you get to complete the connection!