I need to find a game for fun

Solved/Closed
MattHansen Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 10 February 2022 Status Member Last seen 10 February 2022 - 10 Feb 2022 à 04:05
elisejordan Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 16 June 2022 Status Member Last seen 4 July 2022 - 22 Jun 2022 à 07:16
Hello,
Recently I have free time so I am looking for a game to entertain. Can anyone introduce me?
Related:

8 responses

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday 12 September 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 27 December 2022 555
10 Feb 2022 à 11:46
Hi Matt,

It would be helpful to inform us for which platform you are looking for. Singleplayer or multiplayer? Which genre?

I'm currently enjoying Forza Horizon 5 for Xbox and PC, which is a nice open world racing game, both singleplayer and multiplayer.

Best regards,
Trowa
ramjishukla Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday 29 March 2022 Status Member Last seen 3 August 2022 1
31 Mar 2022 à 04:07
What type of Game? Online Offline? Multiplayer or Single ? Battle Games or of Which Genere? PUBG, COD these types of games are trending nowadays. You can try that.
Petter001 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday 17 March 2022 Status Member Last seen 31 March 2022
31 Mar 2022 à 07:15
I think you should play Gta 5 this is a best entertainment and fun game you can enjoy this game with his mission. This game is a little heavy.
PeterFjd45 Posts 3 Registration date Monday 4 April 2022 Status Member Last seen 5 April 2022 2
5 Apr 2022 à 14:40
I really liked GTA 5, and Dishonored has a very interesting plot
oreliebumby11 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 20 April 2022 Status Member Last seen 20 April 2022
20 Apr 2022 à 06:48
Hi. It would be best if you provided more info about your preferences. What genre do you enjoy? Are you more into strategy or action games? I prefer first-person shooters games like Counter-Strike 1.6, CSGO, or Rust.
TinaMaze Posts 2 Status Member
19 Jun 2022 à 16:37
There are a lot of table board games that are a lot of fun!
JonathanTimothy Posts 1 Registration date Monday 16 May 2022 Status Member Last seen 16 May 2022
16 May 2022 à 05:05
If you are feeling lonely or looking for a virtual friend, Teaching Feeling may be a better solution than ever.
Jamesdr Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 3 November 2021 Status Member Last seen 22 June 2022
22 Jun 2022 à 05:34
among us is a good game, pubg is famous nowadays but free fire is interesting too to play.
elisejordan Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 16 June 2022 Status Member Last seen 4 July 2022
22 Jun 2022 à 07:16
Hey! I hope you are doing good. Charades, PUBG, and Candy Crush are classic games there's no need to purchase anything to join in the fun.