Facebook account lock, How to unlock?

Closed
Benchdeogrades - Updated on Mar 15, 2022 at 08:18 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 - Mar 15, 2022 at 08:18 AM
Hello Facebook Team.

I want to report something my facebook account i dont know what happen, When we try to log in my account always showing your account has been lock, Its says comfirm your identity, With uploading your ids. My problem is idont have valid I'ds right now, So i can't confirm my identity. My facebook account is locked for no reason, And my another problem is i don't have a connection to my gmail account and phone number, Please give me another option to unlock my facebook account, Kindly check my feedback and respond to my consern as soon as possible, Thank you Facebook Team.

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 1,891
Mar 15, 2022 at 08:18 AM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.