Facebook Locked unable to unlock due to mobile number no to

Closed
ronnel - Apr 8, 2022 at 11:07 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 - Apr 19, 2022 at 06:00 PM
Hello,

i just want to know if there's anything that i can do to unlock my facebook account . im unable to unlock it using facebooks guidelines . the phone number i had initially registered with my facbook account is no longer available . that has been gone long time ago. and that is the only option given by the app and the browser i used to log that account to. luckily i was able to reset my password but thats it i cant proceed inside the acvount for security reason. so i can log in but cant get through ???? is there other way ? im unable to use my id's because i did not use my real name on that account, tho some of the parts of my name stated on facebook is the same with my real name . still i assume if i send my id to facebook they wont grant me access for the actual name on my fb account is different with my real name stated on my identification card ????????????

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 99.0.4844.74

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14304 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Apr 19, 2022 at 06:00 PM
Hi,

Using a fake name is contrary to Facebook's Terms. Sending your ID will not help to unlock your account, unfortunately. The only possible way to restore your account is to try the additional methods in this article. If you get your account back, I recommend you to update the name by your real one.

Good luck