HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2022
- Jun 20, 2022 at 05:59 AM
Hello,

My Facebook was hacked and then went under review. When I received email for password reset it was already opened and when I clicked on to let them know I didn't request the password reset, he took me right to the Facebook under review page.. I keep getting emails
We noticed that you didn’t finish the steps to disagree with our recent decision to suspend your account.

We want to help you get back on Facebook, so we give everyone 30 days to disagree. You only have 18 days left to complete this, before your account is permanently disabled

I have clicked on the disagree with decision and it takes me to Facebook screen under review QUESTION do I log out of that screen? I can't access any settings pages or forms or inboxes inside FB, to complete.

System Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 17.0

3 replies

HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2022
Jun 18, 2022 at 04:22 PM
Hi,

Try submitting your appeal using this form.

Good luck.
Thank you, still unable to submit form, says review requested when I click on it.
HelpiOS
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 5, 2022
Jun 20, 2022 at 05:59 AM
Hi,

Facebook is not clear if your account is really under review or not, but as you get the error message when you submit the form, we can hope that your appeal will be processed - but unfortunately, Facebook may take several weeks or even months before they take a look at your account...

They have fewer people to review the accounts than usual, which slows down the review process. See this article for more info on how long does it take for Facebook to review an account.

Good luck