Your post goes against our Community Standards
HelpiOS Posts 13534 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen June 7, 2023 - Jul 29, 2022 at 08:26 AM
- Your comment goes against community standards
- Your post goes against community standards - Best answers
- Your comment goes against our community standards - Best answers
- Your post goes against our community standards ✓ - Facebook Forum
- If we find your account does follow our community standards, you’ll be able to use facebook again. ✓ - Facebook Forum
- What happens next it usually takes us just over a day to review your information. if we find your account does follow our community standards, you’ll be able to use facebook again. if we find your account doesn’t follow our community standards, it will be permanently disabled and you won’t be able to disagree again. ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Facebook group disabled community standards - Guide
Jul 29, 2022 at 08:26 AM
If you see a message that you have posted content going against Facebook's Community Standards, select the post or comment that was reported, then you will see an option allowing you to know more about the violation.
Follow the instructions on the screen to continue. Depending on the violation, you may, accept the decision, request another review if you think your content was reported by mistake or secure your account if it was compromised.
However, keep in mind that if you have been repeatedly reported for violating the Community Standards or if you have posted unacceptable content, Facebook may block your account permanently and no appeal will be entertained.
Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot remove any restrictions applied to your account.