- Your comment goes against community standards
- 3 of your posts go against our standards ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Your post goes against our community standards - Facebook Forum
- Your comment didn't follow our community standards - Facebook Forum
- Comment ranking on facebook - Guide
- Hello, Your post goes against our Community Standards on chi ✓ - Facebook Forum
If you see a message that you have posted content going against Facebook's Community Standards, select the post or comment that was reported, then you will see an option allowing you to know more about the violation.
Follow the instructions on the screen to continue. Depending on the violation, you may, accept the decision, request another review if you think your content was reported by mistake or secure your account if it was compromised.
However, keep in mind that if you have been repeatedly reported for violating the Community Standards or if you have posted unacceptable content, Facebook may block your account permanently and no appeal will be entertained.
Note: CCM has no affiliation with Facebook and cannot remove any restrictions applied to your account.