Hello facebook team I want to report something to my Faceboo

Closed
Gabrillaetucnayve - Updated on Oct 29, 2022 at 04:31 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 - Oct 29, 2022 at 04:36 PM

Hello,

I want to report something to my Facebook account I don't know what happen when we try to login into my account always showing your account has been locked it says confirm your identity with uploading your IDs my problem is I don't have valid IDs right now so I cant confirm my identity my Facebook account has been locked for no reason and my another problem is I don't have a connection to my Gmail account and phone number please give me another options to unlock my Facebook account kindly check my feedback and respond to my concern as soon possible thank you Facebook team​​​​​​​
Android / Chrome 83.0.4103.106

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Oct 29, 2022 at 04:36 PM

Hi,

Here at CCM, we have no connection with Facebook. Thus, we cannot unlock your account on your behalf or provide you a different option in order to regain access to your account.

I invite you to read this article explaining what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled. You will find detailed information and instructions to recover your account.

Good luck