My hp elitebook revolve 810 laptop won't turn on

Closed
mya - Dec 30, 2022 at 03:30 AM
saramarzo Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 30, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2022 - Dec 30, 2022 at 06:17 PM

Hello, I've been trying to turn on my hp elitebook revolve 810 laptop but it doesn't wanna turn on. When I plug in the power supply it's a dimmer light than when it turns on but won't turn on, I tired to hard reboot it and I took the battery out then did it then put the battery back in and didn't work. I really need this laptop for work.

Related:

1 response

saramarzo Posts 4 Registration date Friday December 30, 2022 Status Member Last seen December 30, 2022 3
Dec 30, 2022 at 06:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear that your laptop isn't turning on. There could be a few reasons why this is happening. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the power supply: Make sure that the power supply is working properly and is securely plugged into the laptop and the wall outlet.

2. Check the battery: If your laptop has a removable battery, try removing it and reinserting it. If the laptop has a non-removable battery, try unplugging the power supply and holding down the power button for 30 seconds to drain any residual charge in the battery. Then, plug the power supply back in and try turning on the laptop again.

3. Check the charging cable: Make sure that the charging cable is not damaged or frayed. If the cable is damaged, it may not be able to provide enough power to the laptop.

4. Check the charging port: Make sure that the charging port on the laptop is not damaged or obstructed. If the charging port is damaged or obstructed, it may not be able to charge the laptop.

If these steps don't help, it's possible that there is a hardware issue with the laptop. In this case, it may be necessary to have a professional repair service take a look at it.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.