We saw unusual activity
HelpiOS Posts 13298 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen March 19, 2023 - Mar 13, 2023 at 09:30 AM
- We saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge.
- We saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge - Facebook Forum
- Facebook account locked due to unusual activity - Facebook Forum
- My personal Facebook accounts has been locked ✓ - Facebook Forum
- Aman , your account has been locked We saw unusual activity - Facebook Forum
- Unlock my Facebook account due to unusual activity ✓ - Facebook Forum
Feb 13, 2023 at 04:18 PM
Here are the recommendations to make your account secure.
First of all, make sure your device is free of malware by running a full antivirus scan.
Next, log in to your Facebook account and go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Security and login. Log out of all other devices which your account is currently logged into. Then, go to the Apps and Websites section in the settings to remove apps you don't recognize that are currently linked to your account.
Once done, create a new password of at least 12 characters containing lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. For better security, it is recommended to enable the 2-factor authentication for your account.
Before enabling the 2-factor authentication, please check that your contact info is up to date. Once enabled, set up your recovery options, such as recovery login codes.
Hope this helps!
Feb 13, 2023 at 06:04 PM
i've tried all of these methods except apps that linked to my account i'll try this one and thank you that helps me a lot
Feb 16, 2023 at 07:49 AM
You're welcome! Let us know if you still face the issue or not.
Feb 17, 2023 at 01:38 PM
Since then I haven't had any problems sometimes it take more time to happen.
Mar 13, 2023 at 09:30 AM
Have you received a new alert since February?