- Facebook unusual activity
- How to activate nearby friends on facebook - Guide
- My facebook account has been locked due to unusual activity - Facebook Forum
- Facebook download - Download - Social media
- Facebook unlock link - Facebook Forum
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number - Guide
Here are the recommendations to make your account secure.
First of all, make sure your device is free of malware by running a full antivirus scan.
Next, log in to your Facebook account and go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Security and login. Log out of all other devices which your account is currently logged into. Then, go to the Apps and Websites section in the settings to remove apps you don't recognize that are currently linked to your account.
Once done, create a new password of at least 12 characters containing lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. For better security, it is recommended to enable the 2-factor authentication for your account.
Before enabling the 2-factor authentication, please check that your contact info is up to date. Once enabled, set up your recovery options, such as recovery login codes.
Hope this helps!