Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
If you no longer use the email address that you entered when you created your Facebook account, you can swap it for another one at any time. Here's how!
How to change the email connected to Facebook?
- Sign in to Facebook, click the triangle at the top right.
- Now, select Settings & Privacy.
- Next, click Settings.
- Once this is done, make sure you choose General.
- After that, choose Edit next to your primary email.
- Now, select Add another email or mobile number.
- Enter your new email address in the New Email field, and click Add.
- Select it as your main address, and click Save Changes.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email at the new address you have added. Please note that you will not be able to log in to Facebook with your new address until you open the email sent to you and confirm the change.
If you have more than one email address associated with your account, the notifications will be received at the one you chose as the primary address on the General Account Settings page.
any more questions about facebook? check out our forum!