If you no longer use the email address that you entered when you created your Facebook account, you can swap it for another one at any time. Here's how!
How to change the email connected to Facebook?
Sign in to Facebook, click the triangle at the top right.
Now, select Settings & Privacy.
Next, click Settings.
Once this is done, make sure you choose General.
After that, choose Edit next to your primary email.
Now, select Add another email or mobile number.
Enter your new email address in the New Email field, and click Add.
Select it as your main address, and click Save Changes.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email at the new address you have added. Please note that you will not be able to log in to Facebook with your new address until you open the email that has been sent to you and you confirm the change.
If you have more than one email address associated with your account, the notifications will be received at the one that you have chosen as the primary address on the General Account Settings page.
- Facebook email doesn't match any account [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- Facebook email code not sending [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- An error occurred while sending the message facebook email code > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook email changed by someone else [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook verification code wont send to email to confirm identity > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account