Why is my Mp3 Player not charging and how can I fix it?

Closed
Illiana_N123 - Updated on Apr 21, 2023 at 06:06 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 - Jul 31, 2023 at 01:48 PM

Hi, I have a 32GB Mp3 Player with Bluetooth 5.0 - Aiworth Portable Digital Lossless Music MP3 MP4 Player for Kids with FM Radio HD Speaker for Sports Running Super Light Metal Shell Touch Buttons. I've had it for a couple of months now. It worked perfectly well, and it was amazing; I listened to my favorite music! But then, out of nowhere, whenever I charge it, it doesn't want to charge. It'll turn on, but whenever I plug in the charger, it doesn't want to charge. I've tried charging it with a different charger, including the one it came with, and it didn't charge. I tried charging it with a device, but it still doesn't want to charge. Please, I'm trying to look for a solution to this problem.

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891
Jul 31, 2023 at 01:48 PM

Hi,

I suspect it has a problem with the charger port. Try cleaning it first to make sure dirt is not preventing it from working properly. Otherwise, if your device is under warranty, contact the seller or manufacturer to repair it or get a new one.