My facebook is locked

VD2608 - Jun 26, 2023 at 03:09 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 04:20 AM

Hello,

My facebook was hacked. After that, I took it back and changed my password. But after changing my password, my account was locked. It seems I had changed password many times.
So, to unlock my account, it requires me a code from a Yahoo email, which I didn't use for a long time and now I can't sign in that email

Is there any way to help me take my facebook back without sign in the Yahoo email?

Please help me!!!

Windows / Edge 114.0.1823.51

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14318 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 29, 2024 1,888
Jun 26, 2023 at 05:33 AM

Hi,

I suggest you try the following tips to recover your Facebook account.

Hope it will help.

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Updated on Jul 2, 2023 at 06:12 AM

Sorry to hear of your Facebook account being compromised, however. In such an unfortunate incident it's essential that action are taken as quickly as possible; since your password was changed multiple times this could indicate that Facebook's security system locked your account for safeguarding purposes.

Facebook requires that to regain access to their account, they send you a code sent directly to your Yahoo email. However, if this email hasn't been used in some time and signing in is now impossible for whatever reason can become tricky.

In such instances, it would be prudent to try recovering your Yahoo email account first. Visit their recovery page and follow its steps; it may ask you for proof of identity through various means, such as answering security questions or providing account-related info.

Once you gain access to your Yahoo email, you're able to retrieve the code Facebook needs to unlock your account. It is essential that all accounts remain safe; set strong, unique passwords for every one.