MSN problem[

Closed
Hihal Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday July 8, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 9, 2009 - Jul 9, 2009 at 07:41 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 10, 2009 at 05:21 AM
Hello All,
I have a problem in my lap .. ='''(
i used windows live messenger 8.0
and when i sign in to my messenger he says :: A newer virsion is available. You must install the newer virsion in order to continue. would u like to download it now .? (yes or no ) i choose yes .. and when it finished updating or downloading =Ss he says that : theres an error Or somthing lik tht ..

I dont want to install or update the newer virsion what should i do to sign in to msn << i cant sign cuz update window is come to me when i click on sign in .. i cant sign in soo plllllllz help me i dont want to update my msn =( what should i do to stop that Stupid window ?
any one can help ? ..=\
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 9, 2009 at 09:41 AM
Dear Sir,

You can use windows live messenger 8.5, this is the one i am using and it doesn't require update!

To download Windows Live Messenger 8.5 click here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7a1aae73-48cc-4f7a-b445-0487bd5e84ef

Thanks
Blocked Profile
Jul 10, 2009 at 05:21 AM
hi hihal
what i would advise you is to remove the 8.0 version from your system and download the 9.0 one as it will be more easy and thus no trouble for you my dear