LAN Card Driver for HP Pavilion dv9720us

Closed
Glynnnzo - Jul 17, 2009 at 10:28 AM
 meowth - Dec 30, 2009 at 04:12 PM
Hello,

I have an Hp Pavilion DV9720US with Vista Home Premium 64-bit pre-installed. However, created a dual boot with Windows XP because some of my softwares are not compatible with Vista. Problem is, now I can't use both Vista and XP to connect to the internet via LAN. A technician said I need drivers for my LAN. I have called HP Customer Service but they said they do not recommend dual booting as it would void the warranty. And so they could not help me get the driver I need. I have been searching the net for the said drivers but to no avail. Please help me...

Thank you in advance....
Related:

6 responses

Your ethernet driver will get installed when you install the nvidia chipset driver.
Speaking about my experience HP support proved of little use. If anybody needs the Ethernet Driver(DV9720us) just e-mail me.
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Jul 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM
hi,

try this link to get the all the drivers for your computer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=th&product=3647018&lang=en&

you just need to choose the operating system you need and then download the driver.

thank you.
glynnnzo Posts 1 Registration date Thursday July 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2009
Jul 17, 2009 at 10:47 AM
Wow! Thank you so much for your very quick reply. Yes, I actually am exploring that page right now. But all network drivers available seem to be all for wireless. I need one for ethernet as I connect to the internet via LAN cable...

Do you know where I could get one?

Thanks again! :)

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Thanks, Trace! Will try to do that!
hey, i have done with new window XP professional in my laptop, model is V6430en in V6000 series, but i m unable to find network driver, the only avaiabale drivers are for wirelss, which are not working with my laptop....is there any one who can help me to find LAN network driver? i will be grtafull
I want card lan for xp