LG KS360 Pc Suite, Profile & APN address

Solved/Closed
Levi - Jul 21, 2009 at 02:06 PM
 bOENS - Jul 15, 2010 at 02:17 PM
Hello,
Guys either im really stupid or just plain lost but I'm trying to access the net on my pc via my LG, KS360 mobile and I've made several attempts to connect but I've obviously gotta create a profile first. Thats where the confusion has come in I dont know what profile name to give or even what the APN adress is please please please help
Related:

5 responses

On vodacom the apn would be "vlive"
it depends on the provider
Go to Menu - Settings - Connectivity - Network - Access points. There should be the info your looking for
Blocked Profile
Jul 21, 2009 at 02:39 PM
Hye there,

Please download LG pc suite here:

https://lg-pc-suite.software.informer.com/

Thanks
People that give useless replies like that should be banned from every forum on the internet. Google answers is the worst - people just reply with "google it" even though it's obvious that anyone asking a question on there will already have tried googling it.

Profile name is whatever you want it to be, it's just so you can tell the different profiles apart if you have more than one (e.g. if you use the program with more than one phone). APN is the Access Point Name - I think that can be set to whatever you want in the phone's settings. I know the default for KS360s on the Orange network is orangeinternet, but I'm having problems getting my friend's PC to connect to her KS360 so I could be completely wrong about what's supposed to go in APN :)
On the phone go to Connectivity->USB Connection->Data Service
Then again go to Connectivity->Network->Access Point
Click the ok(to view). You should now see the settings. For vodacom the user & password is "vodacom".

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
HELPFUL