Pupups/with pop up blocker on.

Closed
heatherls Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 22, 2009 - Jul 22, 2009 at 04:34 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 23, 2009 at 01:38 AM
Hello,
So a few weeks ago I somehow downloaded a programe called MIRAR. I then started having advertisment pop ups, eventhought I have my pop up blocker on the highest level. I started getting others like "we couldnt not find........ file" So I went in and uninstalled the Mirar. Well nothing changed. I looked the program up and the websited said that its one of the most difficult to get rid of. Its an adware and it installs programs with out your permission. I had mc afee on my computer before and after this happened. The adware has attached itself to all kinds of files. Please help me get rid of it without having to take it to a professional. If you need more info about wahts going on write me back what ever it takes...by the way its my bf computer and i messed it up so please please help
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 23, 2009 at 01:38 AM
hi,

try to update the virus database of McAfee and then scan the computer to remove the adware.

or you may use the MalwareBytes' Anit-Malware software to clean up the computer.

try this link to download it:

http://ccm.net/telecharger/telecharger 105 malwarebytes anti malware

this will fix the problem.