If you have activated the pop-up blocker feature of Internet Explorer then each time a pop-up is blocked, you will get a small notification. This article will show you how to disable notifications when a pop-up is blocked.
How to disable notifications when a pop-up is blocked on Internet Explorer?
- To disable this feature under Internet Explorer, open the browser.
- Click on Tools > Options > Privacy.
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click on the Settings button.
- In the new window that opens up, uncheck Show Notification bar when pop-up is blocked and it's done.
Do you need more help with your web browser? Check out our forum!
- Internet explorer notifications
- Block internet explorer
- How to deactivate pop up blocker in internet explorer
- Internet Explorer - Don't show notification when pop-up is blocked
- Xbox friend online notification: app, not working > Guide
- Disable USB disconnect sound: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 > Guide
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android > Guide
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android > Guide
- Internet Explorer history: file location, shortcut, tab
- How To Save Logins and Passwords on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Options in tools: menu, Windows 10
- Can't access secure websites on Internet Explorer
- Allow ActiveX control: download, Internet Explorer
- How to run software if signature invalid
- How to Install Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 8
- Enable toolbars/extensions in private mode Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer not showing images correctly
- How to open Internet Explorer private browsing
- Change temporary files folder location: Internet Explorer
- How to disable tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer?
- Disable auto-save password: Internet Explorer
- How to set Internet Explorer to open pop-up in new tabs
- Internet Explorer can't display the webpage: quick fix
- Reopen the last browsing session: Internet Explorer