Every time you receive a new message in the Facebook Messenger mobile app, a small notification with the contact's picture — called a Chat Head — is displayed on your screen. If you don't like this feature, here we'll explain how to turn it off.
How to turn off the chat heads?
Open the Facebook Messenger app. Click on your profile picture and scroll down to Chat heads.
Toggle Chat heads off and you're good to go!
- Turn off chat heads
- How to turn off chat heads
- How to remove chat heads in messenger
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen > Guide
- Messenger chat group link > Forum - Facebook
- Messenger > Download
- MSN Messenger: sign in, app, history > Guide
- How to pin contacts on Facebook Messenger > Guide
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- Vanish mode on Messenger: meaning, not working, turn off
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- Send attachments: in Messenger and on Facebook
- Add people on Messenger: from Facebook, phone number
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Tips and tricks for Facebook Messenger on Android
- How to start secret conversations on Facebook Messenger?
- How to start a group chat: on Facebook, Messenger
- Restore archived messages on Facebook Messenger
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Use Facebook Messenger: download app, features
- View and manage Facebook Messenger chat requests