Help "lady atenean scandal"

Closed
mtch - Jul 26, 2009 at 07:52 PM
 OnsLaught - Jan 2, 2010 at 01:40 PM
Hello,
i have a problem with this lady atenean scandal, i do also think that this is a virus. my family pc is now in danger that windows cnat be open and it started in a mp4 file, i transfer it to my USB drive and now to my family pc...everytime i delete it it keeps coming back, my USB is scan and delete the treats but still its there. how well i delete this kind of virus.??
Related:

6 responses

epsiman Posts 306 Registration date Tuesday November 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 2, 2010 162
Jul 27, 2009 at 01:30 AM
Don't have to pay for problem like this, use registry fix first and delete the virus and use registry fix again!
how i can remove "lady atenean scandal"?... everytime i delete it, it still coming back... ~.~
hello..! actually.. I have the same problem with you before.. so I search and look for a way in order to solve the problem.. until I get into the site that advice me to use wormblaster so I tried.. but that was a wrong decision.. wormbalster will temporarily remove the virus from your flash disk but the virus will transfer to your other drives.. like drive c and drive d..! so beware.. I was really disappointed.. until one day I went into an internet cafe to have my research.. when I put my flash disk into the workstation.. avira antivirus detected a virus on it and I performed the delete action.. the lady atenean virus was permanently deleted by the avira.. so when I got home.. I downloaded avira anti virus... and scanned my whole pc.. avira detected the virus in my local drives which is the lady atenean scandal and it was permanently deleted.. avira even detected the worm blaster as a virus.. so worm blaster is a virus itself.. just use Avira Antivirus to remove the lady atenean scandal.vbs.. hope it helps... GOD BLESS..
the avira anti virus wont work for my computer, it seems that the virus is preventing my laptop to download avira anti virus. what should i do??
Hey! I have made a slotution to this a month ago... I wonder nobody visit this site.
Go to here: "Script Virus Remover"
thnx dude... it workzzz... tnx...
Don't format your PC!! Its unnecessary and you will lose all of your stuff. You should download and run hijackthis and submit the results onto their forum - this way experts can analyse the results and show you how to fix the problem.

Also if you're looking for an extremely cheap way to have someone fix it for you, try http://www.fixedlikemagic.com/
its fast, cheap and extremely easy

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
tnx for d link... i have d same probz with u guyz... the lady atenean scandal sucks me... i hav deleted it after i use the svr
thx to svr! my pc are ok now.. hop he will update more!