MY PC KEEPS TURNING OFF ITSELF

Closed
DESPERATEGAMEZBABE - Aug 4, 2009 at 03:22 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 5, 2009 at 03:49 AM
Hello,
I AM SO PISSED OFF =@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MY old pc tht i just put in my room it worked before in a different room and it worked in my room but after a month when i just turned it on there as a black screen and these white letters blah blah saying about problems but then it started to load up you know when it shows the page saying windows and then a bar showin that its loading anyway when it loads on it restarts after 5 seconds i cant sort it out because its not letting me do anything to solve the problem it just restarts and restarts and restarts IT NOT FAIR its my pc to play my games on cuz theres no internet or msn blah blah etc you know what i mean no sites to go on just games to play.my other pc has interent and its just fine but its my games pc thats the trouble anyone plz help i havent been on it for over a year and theres dust all over it i cant play any games anymore nd i dont have a ps2,3 or wii or anything els that pc is my only entertainment plz help i cant do anything else when i cnt go out and its the holidays rite now and my friends on holiday ive noting to do PLZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS lv ya whoever helps xoxoxoxox :b
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 5, 2009 at 03:49 AM
Hello sir,

I will advise you to remove the case, clean everything inside,

Unplug the Graphic card, memory DDR modules etc

Place them back, Try to see if the hard drive cable is still functioning,

Then plug everything back and Start the computer,

Thanks