My SD card is not working properly.

Closed
SD problems - Aug 24, 2009 at 01:35 PM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Aug 24, 2009 at 02:04 PM
Hello,
I tried uploading my pictures to the computer and none of my pictures were not viewable. The first thing that it said was "There might be a problem with some files on this device/disk. This can happen if you remove the device or disk before all files have been written on it." And it asks me if I want to scan and fix it or ignore it. I ignored it the first time and I couldn't open any files so I tried it again and this time connected it with the USB cable from the camera to the computer and I was able to view some pictures but only half of them. So I tried it again and this time putting in the SD card to the computer and choosing the scan and fix but that just made it wost because I can no longer see any pictures. Even when I put the SD card back in the camera it says that the file is too large. What can I do? I have very important pictures there. How can I retrieve my pictures?
Related:

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Aug 24, 2009 at 02:04 PM
https://www.prosofteng.com/mac-data-recovery

you may be able to recover your files with the above software.

use the demo, it will do a scan of the card and tell you if it can be recovered. if it indicates they can then you can go ahead and purchase.

or, do google search klix rapidshare.