Missing my Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

Closed
Faye - Sep 4, 2009 at 02:14 PM
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 - Sep 4, 2009 at 03:02 PM
Hello,
I was having an issue with everything appearing larger than what I had when I would log into the internet, so I was thinking it was one of the Updates that I Installed. I Uninstalled an Update that had to do with my Video Card that was installed in August, and now it's saying I'm missing the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter! I can't view my ScreenSaver. When I go to my MySpace, the screen does not load to the full size it normally was.
What did I do Wrong?
I went to My StartUp disk for my Laptop and it's not in the list of items I can ReInstall...
What do I do NOW?
Thanks,
Faye
Related:

4 responses

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Sep 4, 2009 at 02:19 PM
Hye, you should reinstall your graphic card driver, if it is properly done, the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter problem should be fixed. if you reinstall it, better download the latest version from the manufacturers web site
Is that on my StartUP Disk? I don't see those exact words within the Selections...
Thank You...
Faye
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Sep 4, 2009 at 02:38 PM
Well no that aint in you start-up disk, do you know what is you graphic adapter? (video card) if you know it download the latest driver from the manufacturer
I guess I'm not going to find it anymore in the computer, right? I don't remember it exactly, but it was from the Chipset family, or something like that.
!!!???
Sep 4, 2009 at 03:02 PM
what is the model of your laptop? go to the manufacturer site, use either the model or the serial number found under the laptop and you will be able to have the spec and driver list for your laptop