Bad Graphics??

Closed
Spaccey - Sep 5, 2009 at 12:57 PM
 Spaccey - Sep 6, 2009 at 02:35 PM
Hello,
I've been having this issue for about a year.It started one day the screen got all green matrix looking,then shut down so i sent it to hp for the extended warrenty.They said they fixed it took 6 weeks sent it back the same day the green flicks appeared again but this time the comp still works and most websites look ok but the green flicks are still in the background especially on photos or videos any suggestions would be greatly appreciatted.

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 6, 2009 at 01:11 PM
Well if it only concerns video it could be due to a bad codec... but just in case try to install the lastest detonator driver from nvidia web side,, install it, and check if it is better, there is normally a screen troubleshooter to adjust the screen to its best setting with the program
yea ive got the latest one and it didnt help.Ive also adjusted the color and card so it look the best it can but the green flicks are still there.
Blocked Profile
Sep 5, 2009 at 01:05 PM
Hello,

can you give more information regarding your configuration and pc model? for standard vga graphic system, when the connector is badly inserted of that a pin in the jack isnt properly in contact, there is a missing signal that cause the image to either turn red or green (dependin on the signal) or it can be a defect in the monitor, try to connect to another monitor to make sure
HI ty for answering i have a Nvidia Geforce Go 7600,on my HP pavillion laptop dv9000.
I have mutiple laptops what do i need to connect it to another monitor?
Like i said most site are fine this one looks perfect but videos and photos are bad.
Blocked Profile
Sep 6, 2009 at 01:53 PM
Wierd... have you try to output on a secondary monitor?
not yet ill have to try it