Hardware Graphic Accelerator

Closed
Seandbadest - Apr 15, 2009 at 10:46 AM
 freddii - Mar 26, 2010 at 04:52 PM
Hello,i've been having some problems with my computer. Anytime I run games on my system they do not play, sometimes they just appear black. The very few that do play show a command prompt tellin me-"Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which would slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on." Unfortunately my display adapter is up to date(which is Standard VGA Graphics Adapter) which came pre-installed from the vista home premium I installed and again hardware graphics acceleration is turned on. Pls, what do I do? I need a solution desperately.
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,829
Apr 15, 2009 at 06:53 PM
"Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" is the basic low level driver that Windows installs when it can not find a driver made for the video adapter. You need to identify the video card chip set and install the latest driver made for that device. Good Luck
How do I identify the video card chip set?
seandbadest > seandbadest
Apr 17, 2009 at 01:23 PM
My video card chip set is VIA P4M800 PRO. What next?
Hi,
I hade the same issue for hardware acceleration none of the programs are played fifa 09 or any of them gves me the same error should I perform recover cus in the device manger the vidio driver's are working properly?
thanks