My ACER Aspire 6920G wont load/boot properly.

Solved/Closed
Chris - Sep 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM
 Vijay - Nov 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Hello,
My ACER Aspire 6920G will not load/boot past the microsoft corporation loading screen. It just keeps loading and loading and I have to turn it off by holding down the power button, when I turn it back on it says 'windows error recovery' and I have the option of either 'launch start up (recommended)' or 'start windows normally' naturally I do the recommended although I have tried the other (still nothing). when I do the launch start up it comes onto a 'startup repair' screen where it attempts to repair it. when it is finished and it restarts my laptop it still does the same thing. I have tried this close to 50 times. Obviously I am sending this frokm a different laptop because I cant get onto my ACER Aspire at all. Somebody please help me! Cheers.

6 responses

Try ALT+F10 as soon as it starts up. It has got me a bit further by reinstalling the entire system but I am still not having much luck keeping the system stable.
African Tiger
May 1, 2010 at 08:12 AM
Thanks for your help buddy God bless, worked a miracle for me.
wow it works!!!!
Many thanks, this has solved my issue.
How do I do that, it wont let me do anything anymore. It doesnt even show the start-up repair page anymore. It shows the microsoft corporation loading screen for a minute or 2, then it just stays black???
I have the same issue, maybe it was a Windows Update? I cant seem to get the safe mode option as well
Hi,is it possible to have a copy of the recovery disc as my laptop lost its bluray and other functions...thanks.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 7, 2009 at 01:40 PM
run a chkdsk /r on your c: drive asap
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 6, 2009 at 03:53 PM
have you tried to boot up in safe mode?
have you tried to do a system recovery from hard drive/recovery disk
It didn't give me the choice to do any of them. I have now managed to get it on by pure luck as I kept trying but I have no doubt that it will probably keep doing this.