- My ACER Aspire 6920G wont load/boot properly.
- Acer Aspire 51 won't boot until I took out the battery ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer Aspire one ZA3 not booting ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Acer aspire v5 fails to boot up ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Acer Aspire One ZG5 not booting - not screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Acer aspire 5 won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
Try ALT+F10 as soon as it starts up. It has got me a bit further by reinstalling the entire system but I am still not having much luck keeping the system stable.
How do I do that, it wont let me do anything anymore. It doesnt even show the start-up repair page anymore. It shows the microsoft corporation loading screen for a minute or 2, then it just stays black???
I have the same issue, maybe it was a Windows Update? I cant seem to get the safe mode option as well
Hi,is it possible to have a copy of the recovery disc as my laptop lost its bluray and other functions...thanks.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question