Can't download/can't run downloads

Closed
Hoboken - Sep 9, 2009 at 07:51 AM
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 - Sep 9, 2009 at 09:23 AM
Hey,
Recently i updated my computer from Windows XP to Windows Vista. I had Windows XP crash on me, so I went ahead and just reinstalled my laptop but with Vista this time. It took two attempts, the first time, it crashed while installing. The second time, everything went very smoothly. I've just logged on and I downloaded Avast and I tried to download Firefox, but it won't run Firefox. No biggie i suppose, then I downloaded Frostwire, during the installation, it tired to install the latest Java update and an error notification came up saying that it couldn't be installed. It finished installing and now Frostwire won't work. I tried to download AIM also, and it refused to download it. I don't know what could be wrong, though if anyone could help, that would be amazing. Thanks, Hoboken
Related:

1 response

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Sep 9, 2009 at 09:23 AM
hi there,

please give some information on your

system configuration

it may also be possible that the downloaded files are corrupt

use a download manager

like internet download manager

Thanks