Can't connect

Closed
t - Sep 14, 2009 at 05:04 AM
 t - Sep 15, 2009 at 11:27 PM
Hello,
About 6 months ago i purchased a netgear range max wireless-n router. I was able to succesfully connect my computer to the wireless connection, when i opened the view wireless connections it would pull up about 15 different connections in my area. Now my internet has recently quit working. I went into to view the wireless connections and now it wont pull any connections up. It says that there were no networks found in range. But my computer is a desktop, so it hasn't moved anywhere. I have tried everything. I made sure that my connection device is working, and it is. I have tried resetting up the wireless connection from the main pc, and it still doesn't work. Nothing is working for me:-( Can someone please give me some more help with this issue. Greatly apprieciated, thank you.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 15, 2009 at 09:02 AM
Hello Sir,

You should reset your router and then try connecting again!!

This should solve the problem,

Or you just have to re-install your wireless lan driver

Thanks
hello,
Thank you for your info, however, I have tried all of this. I gave in and bought a new wireless adapter. It is finally working again. When i checked my old adapter it said it was working. It must have lied to me. But it works wonderfully again.

Thanks again