New Messenger Live won't show all my folders

Closed
ampm - Sep 16, 2009 at 08:13 AM
 computergod2001 - Dec 9, 2009 at 03:55 PM
Hello,
Last night my messenger would not let me in without downloading the new live messenger program. When I did this , I could see messages in my inbox but not all the local folders I had created. How do I get to all these emails again? Are they gone forever? Say it aint so!
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Sep 16, 2009 at 09:18 AM
hi there,

you can get all your messages

just log in your hotmail account

Thanks
I'm saying the folders are not there when I log in to hotmail. I had dozens of folders and thousands of emails and now they are all gone. I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday with qwest and MSN talking with 5 different people. None had any idea what I was talking about. They were no help at all. Now it looks like I will have to restore my hard drive to get back to the old version of the mail program. Even then, I don't know if I will be able to use the old program.
The tech guys made me feel like I am the only one to whom this has happened. I know that isn't true since there are many others in their "solution center" who have reported this.
computergod2001 > ampm
Dec 9, 2009 at 03:55 PM
i to am having the same thing going on all my contact list are gone all my folders all my saved mail gone not sure what is going on just thought i would share this with you