Windows Live Mail download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Windows Live Mail is a compact and reliable email client that manages to offer all the features you need to write and receive emails and organize your meetings and contacts. Even if it's a discontinued program, it is still working and provides good services.
What is Windows Live Mail?
Windows Live Mail is a discontinued email client developed by Microsoft, which constantly upgraded it from its release in 2007 until 2014. Still compatible and working on modern OS up to Windows 10, it provides all the basic features you can expect from a good email client, like mail and contact management and calendar, but also a lot more to discover.
What are the key features of Windows Live Mail?
- Easy to write mails: You can read and write emails very easily, express more using all the different emoticons, and also ensure no typos are hiding using the integrated spell-check. Of course, you can also send attachments to your emails, including all kinds of files and images.
- Stay organized: All your different email accounts are accessible separately, and you can jump from one to another in a single click. Moreover, you will find several folders in each email account, like Inbox, Draft, Sent items or Friends, to ensure all your emails are correctly organized.
- Manage contacts: You can easily register and manage contacts in the dedicated contact management tool. You can add lots of information for each of them, including the name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Web-based emails: Windows Live Mail supports web-based email accounts, including Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo! Mail. That way, you can connect to all your different email accounts in one place.
- Synchronize contacts: You will always keep all your contacts up to date as it can automatically synchronize with Windows Live Contacts.
- Calendar: Using the calendar function, you can stay organized, note all your appointments, and schedule meetings to remain productive. And also, it automatically synchronizes events between Windows Live Mail and the web-based Windows Live Calendar.
- Security: Even though your emails are not fully encrypted by default, you can easily configure Windows Live Mail to encrypt one or all of your outgoing emails. However, note that attachments must be encrypted before being attached to the email.
How to install and use Windows Live Mail?
If you install it on Windows 10, an error message may prompt at the end of the installation process, but don't worry, as it's a false positive and everything will work fine. We provide you with the Windows Essentials 2012 pack that includes several applications. The installation process can be summarized as follows:
- During installation, make sure to select Windows Live Mail as the application to install.
- Once finished, you can launch Windows Live Mail.
- Once launched, you can add all your different email addresses.
- Then, you can start writing emails and adding contacts.
- If you want to note events or meetings, go to the calendar section.
Is it free?
Yes, it is 100% free to download and use.
Is it safe?
It is a safe program, and no malware has been detected in this version.
- Windows live mail download
- Download windows live mail
- Windows mail download
- Kmspico windows 10 > Download - Other
- Tiktok live studio download > Download - Video recording and streaming
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Windows live photo gallery > Download - Image viewing and management
- Download chat gpt for windows > Download - Other