Computer won't shutdown after reformatting

Closed
jeff - Jul 24, 2008 at 02:09 AM
shiben_s Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday July 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2008 - Jul 24, 2008 at 02:36 AM
I tried reformatting the computer and was able to reformat after that it will not turn off it'll just display at the bottom "restarting the computer" and it stayed on so I manually tun off the computer and continue to the next installation process where it installed the other software and the TIME and stuff and after that it did the same, it will not turn off the computer so again I manually turn off the computer and again I continue the installing this time the drivers, every time the computer prompted me to restart the computer or turn off the computer, I do it but it will not turn off the computer. If anyone could offer some concrete advice/assistance I'd truly appreciate it.

1 response

shiben_s Posts 6 Registration date Tuesday July 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2008 1
Jul 24, 2008 at 02:36 AM
go to msconfig ,click on start menu and take run command and type msconfig in the run command and click ok button then msconfig window will appear , in that you can see launch system restore button ,click on that and another screen will appears in that screen select the time were the system was in right condition and give next and finish the system will restore to that time

i think this will solve ur problem if not you have to format once more