XBOX 360 can't find my Linksys Ciscio

Closed
II LFC M377Y II Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2009 - Sep 25, 2009 at 04:28 PM
 ap - Oct 3, 2009 at 02:42 PM
Hello,
i have had an xbox 360 for half a year now which has run on a wireless network to a linksys router. This router broke and so we have just bought the new Linksys Ciscio router to replace it but the only problem is that my xbox 360 console cant even pick it up, i will search for networks and it lists every wireless in the street apart from ours. The new router connect fine to my laptop and computer but not to the xbox. I have taken my xbox to my cousins house to see if its a problem in the xbox but it connected to his wireless fine, and other laptops can connect to our new wireless. I have no idea how to get them to connect so can anybody please help me out in anyway? i would really appreciate it!!
Thanks x
Related:

1 response

Dammit you are not the only one -_-.

I just broke my old DIR 625 by putting the wrong power cable and bang! ... it blew!. Now Im stock with my old DIR-624 or something like that. Every PC in the house can connect to it but not my Xbox . Maybe the wrong wireless channel ?