Help with My Spreadsheet

Closed
Blueflame Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 1, 2009 - Oct 1, 2009 at 02:29 PM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Oct 1, 2009 at 05:08 PM
Hello,
I have devised a spreadsheet for my home (personal finances) which I use every day now. Its great, has a tab for each month and Ive tried to make it look like a calendar, the really great thing is that I have set all the formulas on every cell to add/subtract from each other, so essentailly it forecasts how much I will have in my bank in say december next year!

Heres my question though....I have been tinkering with it for a while and would like to know if their is some kind of community that I can offer it out so that other people can offer suggestions, additions, improvements etc. Im trying to add some kind of bar graph for example, but I dont work with excel too much at work so I only really tinker with it at home...

I have searched but no luck yet, anyone know of any such site?

Cheers

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Oct 1, 2009 at 05:08 PM
have a look at this link, it has some forums on there that may be of interest to you.

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelLinks/cat/excel-forums-1.html