D drive asking for formating

Closed
saichandra Posts 1 Registration date Saturday October 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2009 - Oct 4, 2009 at 06:18 AM
 sachin - Aug 20, 2010 at 01:54 AM
Hello,
My D and E drives are asking for formating due to some attack of virus and they are not reconginsed as drives by the windows.It is showing file system as RAW.I have some important data in those drives to get back those data what I have to do.Can anyone tell me the procedure to get back those data.
Related:

3 responses

Hello,
My D and E drives are asking for formating due to some attack of virus and they are not reconginsed as drives by the windows.It is showing file system as RAW.I have some important data in those drives to get back those data what I have to do.Can anyone tell me the procedure to get back those data.
well you should try to open your pc in safe mode, if it still not works then u will have to format your harddisk and use recuva, which is available on filehippo.com and restore your files

but restoring is not 100% guaranteed
With the help of final data enterprise software you can able to recover all the data from your C,D,E etc drives

Maheshwaran Nadar