Special Offer for Hi-tech blu ray softwares,

Closed
Anna - Oct 5, 2009 at 07:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 5, 2009 at 07:42 AM
Hello,
Congratulations on the 100,000 sales of Earth bluray ripper!We offer huge Anti-Crisis discounts - 30% off on all Earth blu ray softwares! Offer valid from 1 OCT to Oct 10, 2009. (Regnow time and payment by Regnow) Coupon code: EART-XRI5 (www.earth-soft.com)
Don’t Misss the chance and make your digital life more enjoyable anywhere,anytime!
• The Blu-ray format has received broad support from the major movie studios as a successor to today's DVD format. In fact, seven of the eight major movie studios (Disney, Fox, Warner, Paramount, Sony, Lionsgate and MGM) have released titles in the Blu-ray format. Many studios have also announced that they will begin releasing new feature films on Blu-ray Disc day-and-date with DVD, as well as a continuous slate of catalog titles every month.
• However, the two formats (Blu-ray and DVD) will most likely co-exist for quite some time until HDTVs become more widespread.but that's the expectation. Blu-ray Will replace DVDs
• Free download our hottest products:Earth bluray Ripper
• Customer recommendation :Finally found the one I want. In the past days, I have tried several rippers claiming to successfully rip blu-ray and DVD to video, and they all failed. I am so glad to say that Earth Bluray Ripper I bought from earth-soft.com is really a great one, and all the blu-ray work is finished within a short time. Now i can watch my favourite movie in any of my portable device like iPod,MP3,MP4,PSP,Iphone etc and enjoy them anytime anywhere! I will try other bluray products from earth-soft.com ,they will provide discounts by Coupon code !Also free trial and download is provided! Thanks a lot!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 5, 2009 at 07:42 AM
Hey!

That's really awesome the benefits this blu ray technology is offering to people.

Thanks for the information!