HOW TO FIX UR COMPUTER AND MCH MORE STUFF LOL

Closed
DA_BOSS_LAD3Y - Oct 9, 2009 at 09:15 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 10, 2009 at 02:54 AM
Hello, my name is da_boss_lady and im having the same problem with my zwinky account and everything else on my computer is not loading all the way. it is beacuz my moms boyfriend turned of the internet then turned it back on but he diidnt do all the steps. im soo mad i didnt get all my stuff from my dail keedsake on zwinky for today or yesterday im soo freakin mad!!!!!! but then i got a labtop ha ha to all you whose computer is not working and im getting a zcard for my birthday too aw man i gonna b livin the life on zwinky soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imma love once again my user name on zwinky is: _da_boss_lad3y_ and im commin out with my own line of clothing on zwinky called da_boss_lad3y 4 girlz only the price is one zcard item!!! then ill send u an outfit and a purse and shoes that i made on paint!!! even tho this has nothing to do with the question u guyz are asking but i wanna anounce it to the zwiinky world that in about 1 week my clothing line will be open all u have to do is look on my page and all the clothes i made will b on my page and u can pick send me a znote saying wat u want the outfits will have a number next to it you will name what number u want:example: 'i want number 2 with number 3 and no. 9. simle enough? well that is all! and p.s i dnt know how to fix it if ur computer is mest up.lol:)(::d:D:o LOL PLEZZ RAD THIS MESSAGE^LOL:)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 10, 2009 at 02:54 AM
Dear Da Boss Lady,

Please turn it off again and follow the steps properly.

This should solve your problem.

It will indeed be resetting the connection.

Hope that this information has been helpful in solving the matter.

Also thanks for providing the above information, it should be really useful.

Thank you.