Sending music through bluetooth

Solved/Closed
A - Oct 21, 2009 at 01:20 PM
 follyprantz - Jul 2, 2010 at 03:43 PM
Hello, I have a boyfriend who has a my touch cell phone and I would like to know the directions on sending music through blutooth like let's say for example my boyfriend wants to send music to my cell phone which is at&t through bluetooth. Can you please answer my question
Related:

13 responses

on hd2 go to settings tab then press menu, select all settings, select bluetooth, press button with tools picture at the top right, then select bt send object, tick selected box then select send, list of available devices will then appear select right one and that will do it. going through multi medi does not send music only photo / video. hope this helps.
thanks very much ive been pulling my hair out
thanxxxx a lot for it..
thank you so much, what a stupid way of doing it though, what is wrong with just being able to send from the actual file! great phone but wierd setup!
confusednewbie
Apr 25, 2010 at 11:08 AM
Thank you so much! I've been getting so frustrated. The setup is so complicated! But I love the phone. (:
Go to an actual song on your folder then "tab and hold" then select "sent via bluetooth"
I have an HTC MyTouch and had the same question until I found out that HTC doesn't allow the transfer of files via bluetooth on their devices.
Hi, try downloading the free app 'Persian Blue'. This works with my HTC Touch HD.
OMW, You are all Idiots. Like the other chick said HTC does allow bluetooth file transfers, expept on their Android phones. They havent made a FTP Bluetooth yet.
you go into multimedia for songs or wheever the file is held hold the file you want to send and then it will pop up send via bluetooth tap on that and voilaa =] xxxx

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
You bunch of NOOBS, Its some android phones that don't support bluetooth transfer. On the HD2 click Start then Multimedia, select Pictures and Videos, decide which photo or song you want to transfer then tap and hold down on the file and a popup will appear, then you can select Send Via Bluetooth.
Hope this helps whoever needs it, and don't call people idiots until you have researched it. IDIOT
That was very helpful Gazza! I almost went ballistic in trying to send anything via Bluetooth and missed the obvious (?) solution not to tap the file but to hold down...
well actually shaw23 is spot on for the transfer ov music this way this IDIOT only obviously only knows how to transfer pics etc..
hi I've just got a g1 an can't seam to find how the hell u Bluetooth tryed all the sugestion an none work please help ;-) x
@Gazza " On the HD2 click Start then Multimedia, select Pictures and Videos, decide which photo or song you want to transfer then tap and hold down on the file and a popup will appear, then you can select Send Via Bluetooth. " with photos and videos yes its possible the way u said it but with music its not ,HTC config is so stupid.
Go to an actual song on your folder then "tab and hold" then select "sent via bluetooth"
Mr car man987
Feb 18, 2010 at 01:55 PM
Well maybe cause it is a older version of bluetooth and or is't the same kind of bluetooth that the iphone have??
hi,my answer is that you and your boyfriend should be near to each other then you may sent him or he will sent you music. If you are far from him or if he is far from you the blutooth may not work,thank you and have a great time together.
hi please can u help me how I send music from my mums phone too my phone my name of my mums phone is vodafone 541 and mine is sumsung D500 I am doing it by bluetooth and it is not sending them too my phone what can I do
just hold your finger down on the file and a little tab should pop up saying "send via bluetooth" :]
cutewendell Posts 1 Registration date Monday April 12, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2010 1
Apr 12, 2010 at 01:55 PM
please can someone tell me how to send files "music,pictures and videos" by bluetooth with a HTC s740 ???please please :-(
go to settings on your phone, then go to connectivity, then when you hit that you will see something that comes up bluetooth, select usb mode, network profiles, and ims settings. you will pick bluetooth. then at the bottom of screen you will see going across at the bottom search, visible, and my info, hit search and your boyfriends thing will show up. after that he will pick the file he wants to send you and a thing will pop up on you cell phone screen and it says something funny and you are supposed to hit yes and then you go into your folder where you have all of your files and you have got it (;
yOUR ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS !!! I have the HTC HD2 and ive sent songs to my friend via bluetooth and she has a nokia 6700 slide so your all full of crap its just really difficult and awkward to do ... so HTC blatently does support file transfer via bluetooth so why dont you just shut your traps untill you know what your on about =] xD
Heyy!
Can u explain to me how to send the files? What phone do u have? I got the htc diamond 2 but idk if it's the same as urs.
Thank youuuuu ;D
Blocked Profile
Oct 22, 2009 at 07:07 AM
Dear Sir,

You will normally have to have the bluetooth applications activated on both devices. You will then have to

send the files through bluetooth. Hence you will have to find new devices and select it. Then click on

send and the sile will be sent.

thanks.
For God's sake will you idiots just SHUT UP!!!

Why do you tell people to "swicth on bluetooth, then pair devices, then send via bluetooth" ???

WE KNOW THAT, IDIOT!!

The answer is that HTC Hero does not support send via bluetooth, and that's what people are asking about. Your answer is utterly and completely WORTHLESS.