Facebook's Messenger service now allows you to send voice messages, in addition to normal text. This FAQ will show you how to send your first voice message in Messenger on iPhone and Android.
How to send voice notes on iPhone?
- Sign-in to Facebook Messenger.
- Select the People/Chats tab.
- Tap on the contact of your choice to open a conversation.
- Tap on the microphone icon on the bottom of the screen:
- Press the Record button to record your message.
- Release the Record button to send your message.
How to send voice notes on Android?
Sending voice messages through your Facebook Messenger app for Android is quite similar and very easy.
- Open the conversation of your choice.
- Tap the little microphone to start recording.
- Tap the little arrow to end and send the message.