Facebook's Messenger service now allows you to send voice messages, in addition to normal text. This FAQ will show you how to send your first voice message in Messenger on iPhone and Android.
How to send voice notes on iPhone?
- Sign-in to Facebook Messenger.
- Select the People/Chats tab.
- Tap on the contact of your choice to open a conversation.
- Tap on the microphone icon on the bottom of the screen:
- Press the Record button to record your message.
- Release the Record button to send your message.
How to send voice notes on Android?
Sending voice messages through your Facebook Messenger app for Android is quite similar and very easy.
- Open the conversation of your choice.
- Tap the little microphone to start recording.
- Tap the little arrow to end and send the message.
- Voice message in messenger
- Messenger voice message
- How to send voice record in messenger
- How to save voice message in messenger > Guide
- Facebook Voice Messages sent to me won't play [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to forward messages on WhatsApp: iPhone, Android > Guide
- Voice notes- Attachment unavailable > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Facebook voice messenger has stopped working > Forum - Facebook
- Tips and tricks for Facebook Messenger on Android
- How to start secret conversations on Facebook Messenger?
- Turn off Messenger chat heads: on iPhone and Android
- How to pin contacts on Facebook Messenger
- Send attachments: in Messenger and on Facebook
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android