Black screen no beep no display

Closed
saju - Oct 28, 2009 at 01:07 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 28, 2009 at 01:56 AM
Hello,

it's I am Muhammad Sajjad form Islamia University of Bahawal pur I have more than 3 year experience & never faced this sort of problem. Problem is that i shut down my pc on next day when i turn on my pc on multimedia it showed me massage THE FREQUENCY IS OUT OF RANG i though it would be because of I am using pc on multimedia but when i used it on my monitor then it did not display. even system is running and the beep that comes for PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE this beep also can be heard but system does not display any thing. I am much worried about my system PLz Plz HELP me

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 28, 2009 at 01:56 AM
See if you can start the PC in "safe mode" (F8 should work). In safe mode the video monitor is set to its lowest setting and you should be able to sync with the monitor. At his point you can change the video frequency and screen size to settings that are compatible with your monitor.

Good Luck