HELP.! MY SPACE LOG IN!

Closed
JESS* - Nov 3, 2009 at 11:17 PM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 4, 2009 at 02:05 AM
I CAN NOT LOG INTO MY MY SPACE ACCOUNT FOR THESE PAST FEW DAYS, JUST RANDOMLY IT LETS ME AND SOMETIMES IT DOESNT, I AM 1000% SURE I AM USING THE CORRECT LOG IN INFORMATION AND THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD BOX GOES BLANK AND HAS ME RE-ENTER THE INFORMATION. I HAVE CONTACTED MY SPACE CARE & SUPPORT SEVERAL TIMES BUT THERE NOT MUCH HELP THEY GIVE ME A LIST OF TOP TEN REASONS U CANT LOG IN AND I TRIED ALL OF THOSE!! ITS NONE OF THOSE EVENTUALLY THEY JUST TELLING ME TO CLEAR MY COOKIES & HISTORY & CACHE AND THAT ITS MY COMPUTER THAT HAS AN ERROR. BUT IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER THAT HAS THE ERROR BECAUSE FRIENDS ARE ABLE TO LOG INTO THIER MY SPACE ACCOUNT WITH MY COMPUTER AND JUST RECENTLY I WAS ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY MOBILE AND MY I-POD BUT I CAN NOT LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT ON A COMPUTER I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, AND I WOULD REALLY HATE TO HAVE TO MAKE A WHOLE NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE SO MUCH TIME & CREATIVITY & EFFORT WAS PUT INTO MY PROFILE I HAVE OVER 500 FRIENDS AND TONS OF PICTURES I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR YEARS NEVER WITH A PROBLEM SOME ONE PLEASE HELP.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2009 at 02:05 AM
Dear Jess,

To confirm whether it is actually a problem from your own computer, I will advise you to

try logging in onto your My Space account on another computer. You will hence be confirmed

that the problem is or not from your PC. If it isn't please contact My Space Support Team again

and explain them the problem. They should fix the problem on their site. Still if the problem comes

from your PC, please list the ten instructions that they have told you to follow in order to solve

it. This will be helpful to give you a better solution.

Thanks in advance.