Cricut Design Space download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Cricut Design Space is an application that lets you create unique 2D printing compositions you can cut and print using the brand's machines. So join the Cricut community, and start creating all kinds of customized stickers for your pillows and mugs, dare to bring to life a real 3D lion's head, or pimp your t-shirt to make them look the way you want.
What is Cricut Design Space?
Cricut Design Space is the application that lets you create projects and unique designs you can later print and cut using one of the Cricut machines, like the Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore machine, using lots of different materials. Cricut Design Space is a well-designed application that provides lots of content and where you can create crazy combinations of all kinds of visual content (images, fonts, stickers, etc.) to print unique 2D printings. Once printed, you can fold and assemble your beautiful 3D shape. There is no limit to your imagination, and Cricut Design Space will help you get the most out of what you can do.
What are the key features of Cricut Design Space?
- Create unique projects: Browse through thousands of content options in the ever-growing Cricut library, but you can also upload your files and add them to your Cricut project. And don't worry, if you don't feel inspired, you can pick one of the numerous fantastic project templates.
- Stay organized: To ensure your content is organized and easy to access, you can place all your components and project in dedicated folders. Moreover, all your data are in the cloud to access from anywhere you want using your account.
- Advanced editing tools: The editing options can be compared to professional image editing software as it features everything you want to add the shapes, images, fonts, stickers, or anything else you want, but you can also edit, rotate, resize, add custom effects, take advantage of the layer system, and more. Every project is composed of a canvas, handy rulers (to ensure you place everything exactly where you want), and all the elements you added.
- Huge format support: Cricut has been designed to allow you to add custom content. As a result, you can import various types of image formats, including jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .svg and .dxf.
- Lots of materials: Depending on the machine you will use, you can print on several materials, including cardstock, artboard, paper, vinyl, iron-on, fabric, leather, felt, and more. That's important because the material will make the difference depending on what aspect and look you want.
- Smooth creation process: You can connect to your Cricut cutting machine with Bluetooth, and the overall creation process is intuitive. Just start a project, design your masterpiece, follow the printing process (choose the material, how many pieces you want to print, etc.), start the printing process, and that's all.
How to use Cricut Design Space?
Check out the official Cricut YouTube for an extensive selection of tutorial videos that will show you how to use the features of this software.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to use as-is. The free version features unlimited use of over 1000 images, unlimited use of over 15 fonts, over 250 project templates, and up to 5 collections. Additionally, if you are looking to buy a Cricut machine, you should consider going for a Cricut Maker Bundle, as it includes a wide variety of materials and accessories to get started.