Problem in networking sharing

Closed
Manoj - Nov 7, 2009 at 01:24 AM
RiverFox Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 7, 2009 - Nov 7, 2009 at 01:35 AM
Hello,

my pcs are connected with each other through peer to peer networking, i have installed a local printer with one pc, then i have connected that printer with other computer also, when i connect that printer first time through network its work properly, but if i restart pc and then try to give print command its does not connect, but again when i tried to connect again that printer through network its ask for login and password for other computer, when i entered login and password then it connect properly, but again when i will restart the printout will not come,

second question when i am connecting a pc though network it ask for login and password everytime, can i remove this option, i requried two option
1. first time login its should ask for login and password
2. never ask for login and password

kindly send my suggesation

regards

ravi

1 response

RiverFox Posts 8 Registration date Friday November 6, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 7, 2009 1
Nov 7, 2009 at 01:35 AM
Sharing a connection in Windows is fine but the resolution of shares gets screwed up upon reboot.

When you're sharing a printer from an XP box - you're pretty much stuck as long as you don't power off the attached PC. There's nothing you really can do unless you get a WiFi printer, you're always going to have this problem, Ravi.