Where do l download Windows Visra Drivers

Closed
jb - Nov 13, 2009 at 08:22 AM
zabilbob Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2009 - Nov 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM
Hello,
l have uninstalled windows 7 and have now installed windows vista business on a HP Compaq 610 Notebook. However the drivers for win 7 had not been removed and they are incompatible. I need to download the correct windows vista drivers (ethernet controller,network controller, video controller, standard vga graphics adapter) for a 1GB memory. where do l get these on the internet?
Related:

2 responses

Hello Jb,

FIrst if you don't know how to search for Windows Vista drivers or any other Windows drivers, download some drivers search engine like Driver Genius at (https://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?action=s&st=Driver+Genius&search.x=0&search.y=0 installed and the software will tell you what drivers are missing and where you can find it. But, first you need to find the serial number for the Driver Genius version you download. I use Driver Genius since 2005, it helped me a lot.
zabilbob Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 13, 2009
Nov 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM