Unable to install windows

Closed
narutolegend Posts 10 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2009 - Aug 28, 2008 at 08:40 AM
 THEPALLASBULL - Jul 10, 2009 at 06:33 AM
Hello,
when trying to install windows xp everything is alright but then after it gives me a blue sceen with some errors on that in forms of binary codes..

anyone can help me please?
Related:

2 responses

THEPALLASBULL
Jul 10, 2009 at 06:33 AM
first i would say enter your bios and turn of virus protection in there as that will affect setup
secondly perform are you doing a clean install or up grade , if you are doing an up grade have all you updates downloaded and installed
to enter you bios watch your screen as it boots and it will tell what key to enter
if you don't know what you are doing in there get some one that does
as for the memory if the memory was not sitting down properly you would get a serious of beeps
as for a clean install if you place the cd in the drawer and reboot your computer it should say press any key to boot from cd
press any key and it will start to load windows , again if your not sure what you are doing get some help
there are a few options here
1 you can load windows and save all your previous stuff
or you can delete all partitions and reformat the hard drive
just follow the on scree instructiobs and it should be ok
if you make a mistake just restart
hope this of some help to you
voicesms Posts 17 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 16, 2009 3
Aug 28, 2008 at 11:23 AM
hi there,

its perhaps because of your memory module or your cpu which it is doing that. try to replug the cpu and the memory chips well and see what it does