Found new hardware

Closed
rajesh - Aug 30, 2008 at 06:01 AM
 rajesh - Oct 13, 2008 at 01:55 AM
Hello,
hi i have a laptop i use it in my office there is a HP laser Jet 1022n printer connect with netowork. When i start my computer it shows found new hardware that is printer but driver is already installed plz help.
and there is not problem with printing.

regards
Rajesh

3 responses

mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Aug 30, 2008 at 07:00 AM
it happens at times

i recommend you to uninstall ur printer

restart ur system

install the printer

restart ur system

n ur problem is solved

awaiting comments

Melisio Mascarenhas
india
Thanks Friend. It is solved after reinstalling.
one more question I have cisco 1800 series K9 router which is connected by the ISDN line which is connected from my head office. ISDN line is for backup purpose. Suppose i want to use it for Internet also. and some time for my application access. So is it possible to configure it for both purpose.

awaiting for ur reply
thankx
for last one week i m facing a strange problem regarding symantec client security. When i tried to open symantec antivirus from on one of the client. it is showing the c:\program files\symantec antivirus\vpc32.exe is missing.
plz help.
help would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.
mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Sep 2, 2008 at 03:21 AM
of course you can but it keep in mind the folwwing points

what is the bandwith of ur ISDN line

are there any others using the same facilty lik you want to

is the backup process continous

if not then which part of the day does the back up carry out

cos u dont to be the reason of the back up process slowing down

awaiting comments

Melisio Mascrenhas
India

melsownworld@rediffmail.com
First of all thanks for a reply
isdn bandwidth is 128kbps
NO actually i have a primary connection backup isdn line will be used when the primary connection will be down.
mean ISDN line will be used sometimes when primary line goes down.
and plz ensure me that i need any username and password from ISP to connect to internet.

Awaiting for ur reply.

regards
rajesh kewat
mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41 > rajeshk
Sep 2, 2008 at 08:40 AM
ISDN connectoion gives you the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Using the multiple channels of ISDN, you can fax or speak on the phone while you surf the Net all on the same phone wire.

yes, as a matter of fact Authentication does take place, After adding the modem device, you can edit its configuration by selecting the device from the device list and clicking Edit. For example, when the device is added, it is configured not to start at boot time by default. Edit its configuration to modify this setting. Compression, PPP options, login name, password, and more can be changed.

awaiting comments

Melisio Mascarenhas
India
I have a Dell laptop running XP Pro SP3 After installing two printers on the wireless-network I now get a message Found new hardware and wants to install "printer" but it cannot finish the install. i have uninstalled the two printers and reinstalled them one at a time that doesn't work and deleted lptenum in the registry also but still get the same prompt.Just tried to restore to an earlier date and the restore worked but it didn't change the found new hardware prompt. What great one do I do now?
Thank You dwdw