Why cant I can open Market in Farmville

Closed
mum - Dec 22, 2009 at 12:07 PM
 MewSa - Jan 23, 2010 at 08:11 PM
Hello,
I can't get my gifts to load and I can't go into the market while I am on farmville under my login. So on the same computer I have logged into my daughters and it all works - please explain the problem with MY facebook farmville, when I don't have problem with my daughters on the same computer??crazy!
Related:

2 responses

kaspersky users :-
go to kaspersky > banner ad blocker > clik on it > reports n stats > better maximize it to fullscreen > go to "group by " > select grp by application > now look at the list > under d name of ur browser > open d long list > look for d word farmville > if u cant see it drag n adjust each column width tilll u can read whats written > every entry/event that says "farmvile" clik on it n select allow > this adds it to ur whitelist i.e trusted sites
now it will work properly. it takes a few tries to get a hang of it and d list is really long but after moving around in kaspersky a bit u ll understand how to do it.
disabling kasper completely, reinstalling flash, java etc will simply not work.
THANK YOU!!!! white banner list was the answer!! I am back in business
Thank you so much!
Just add *FV_*.swf in the "White list", to solve this problem (Only Farmville)

OR

*.facebook.com/*; *zynga.com* (For all Zynga games)

OR

*apps.facebook.com* ; *facebook.com* (For all* Facebook games)

*well all the games I played
quietloudness
Jan 12, 2010 at 07:17 PM
You wouldn't happen to have the codes for myspace, mobsters would you? Your code worked for farmville on facebook, but I'm having the same issues on myspace.