Why cant I can open Market in Farmville

[Closed]
-
 MewSa -
Hello,
I can't get my gifts to load and I can't go into the market while I am on farmville under my login. So on the same computer I have logged into my daughters and it all works - please explain the problem with MY facebook farmville, when I don't have problem with my daughters on the same computer??crazy!

2 replies

kaspersky users :-
go to kaspersky > banner ad blocker > clik on it > reports n stats > better maximize it to fullscreen > go to "group by " > select grp by application > now look at the list > under d name of ur browser > open d long list > look for d word farmville > if u cant see it drag n adjust each column width tilll u can read whats written > every entry/event that says "farmvile" clik on it n select allow > this adds it to ur whitelist i.e trusted sites
now it will work properly. it takes a few tries to get a hang of it and d list is really long but after moving around in kaspersky a bit u ll understand how to do it.
disabling kasper completely, reinstalling flash, java etc will simply not work.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

THANK YOU!!!! white banner list was the answer!! I am back in business
Thank you so much!
Just add *FV_*.swf in the "White list", to solve this problem (Only Farmville)

OR

*.facebook.com/*; *zynga.com* (For all Zynga games)

OR

*apps.facebook.com* ; *facebook.com* (For all* Facebook games)

*well all the games I played
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

You wouldn't happen to have the codes for myspace, mobsters would you? Your code worked for farmville on facebook, but I'm having the same issues on myspace.