Configuration on B100 BlackBerry china phone

Solved/Closed
chyllas - Jan 14, 2010 at 09:48 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 25, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Hello,
Pls want to know how i can configure internet on my B100 BlackBerry china phone.
Related:

8 responses

i am looking for the setting to setup my e-mail and browsing on my backberry b100 china mobile as well and please I would like if someone can help me. my network provider con't help me and I am with MTN and then my internntional network is Vodacom but i only use that in my home country. please mail me if you have any answer. thank you
i need to know internet and wap setting for my blackberry using nigeria zain
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 25, 2010 at 07:40 AM
Greetings,

I am happy to help you regarding your GPRS settings.

Please do contact your service provider who will be glad to give them to you free of charge and help you configure them. After all you already paid for them.

Best regards
how to setting gprs,mms for blackberry b100?

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Jan 14, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Hi there,

To configure it and be able to use it correctly ,please contact your local network provider for the settings.

Thanks
Hi there,

I tried calling my network provider and they could not help me, because apparently teh phone is nto recognized on their network. Please tell me how to go about it, configuring my Blackberry B100.
Your help will be highly appriciated
Sorry love i am looking for the setting as well please inform me when you get the setting. thanks
I happen to just stumble on this now.I am looking for a means to reset the phone.But I can do the settings for the gprs.I will write is tomorrow.Or you may contact me at nara [at] afrovisiongroup[dot]com.
I posted this an is commenting now.

I found the reset code:1122.And found other codes too which can be helpful.
You may contact me: and specify subject as B100 Help. at nara[at]afrovisiongroup[dot]com.
Nice.I'll see you soon.:)
were do u put the freaking code
please i need to know internet and wap setting for my blackberry using south africa mtn and vodacom
please help with hte settings please