When I type the word "l i n e" the compu

Closed
v8virtual Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 15, 2010 - Jan 15, 2010 at 08:08 AM
v8virtual Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 15, 2010 - Jan 15, 2010 at 08:50 AM
Hello,

It seems that my computer just takes over and writes a few ("l i n e s" of text all by itself - such as this text that follows): first line

second line ... (changing the line actually simulates pressing [enter] so this can turn out risky if missused)

I don't understand how and would be grateful if someone could give me some suggestions, have I picked up a virus and if so how to remove it.

Many Thanks
V8Virtual
Sunshine Coast, QLD, AUS

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 15, 2010 at 08:13 AM
Hi there,

please provide more information describing the issue to be able to provide you the solution.

Thanks
v8virtual Posts 2 Registration date Thursday January 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 15, 2010
Jan 15, 2010 at 08:50 AM
Hi, if I am typing in a document or even the address bar of firefox or ie as soon as I type the word "l i n e" I can't even type it in here, my computer takes over and types some jargon. This happens every time no matter what and its driving me crazy.

Like in my first message above when I typed the word "l i n e" it followed it with the text

second line ... (changing the line actually simulates pressing [enter] so this can turn out risky if missused)

and I have no idea why.

I'm not sure what other info I can provide to help but would be grateful to anyone that can give me 5 minutes to hopefully help me out.

Many thanks

Victoria