-
Registration date
Sunday January 24, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 27, 2010
-
Hello,
I recently recieved a dell inspirion 1501 laptop that allegedly had some type of virus. I guess the os was reinstalled but in doing so, a lot of drivers were not reinstalled. i have no drivers for a wireless or an ethernet connection so i can not find the appropriate drivers to get this laptop working like it shoud. I have tried the dell website. but when i try to download it wont let me. i dont know if this because im using a compaq presario to use the site. what should i do and where should i go to keep this as cheap as possible. Thank you

4 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
Try this web address:
http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/driverslist.aspx?c=us&cs=2684&l=en&s=pub&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid=&SystemID=INS_PNT_1501

Good Luck
Registration date
Sunday January 24, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 27, 2010

i have tried the site. at that site i can physically see all the drivers that i need. but it just wont let me download them. is it because im using a non-dell pc to download
Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
There is no restriction to Dell only computers on this site. You should check the settings on your browser - maybe reset to default security settings so that you can download.

Good Luck
Registration date
Sunday January 24, 2010
Status
Last seen
January 27, 2010

thank ypu for all your help. come to find out it was a way that you selected to download a driver on there website. thaks