SlimDrivers download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
SlimDrivers (now called Slimware DriverUpdate) is an easy-to-use and highly configurable solution for scanning all the drivers on your computer and detecting those that seem to be out-of-date. Simply put, it's a powerful ally for keeping your computer up-to-date and getting the best possible performance out of it.
What is SlimDrivers?
SlimDrivers is a driver update solution developed by Slimware Utilities Holdings that is designed around a cloud-based system that uses crowd-sourcing to create a database of millions of device drivers. Very efficient and flexible, it can easily detect and update all your drivers.
What are the key features of SlimDrivers?
- Clever UI: The whole user interface is pretty well designed as you can easily switch from one process to another, and everything is at hand. Simple but efficient, minimalistic but powerful.
- Scan and update: Using the company's online driver database, it can efficiently scan your whole system and detect all drivers on it. Then you will get a list of all up-to-date and out-of-date drivers that you can choose to update using SlimDrivers.
- Backup and restore: You never know when something may go wrong, and that's why it allows you to create backups and save the current version of all your drivers. You can then use the backup if you need to restore your drivers to a previous version or configure another computer easily.
- Schedule and configure: You can schedule periodic scans and updates to automatically get the latest drivers' versions. In addition, you can configure many settings for Backup, Restore, Update, and Schedule processes.
How to use SlimDrivers?
Once installed and launched, you can go to the Results section, where SlimDrivers will automatically run a scan of your computer and display the list of up-to-date and out-of-date drivers. It's up to you if you want to update them or not. To create a backup, go to the Backup section, select all the different devices you want to save the drivers for, and start the process. If you want to restore your drivers to another version, go to the Restore section, select the versions you want to restore from, and start the process.
Is it free?
SlimDrivers is absolutely free to use.
Is it safe?
SlimDrivers is safe to use without a second thought.
- Slim driver
- Slim driver download
- Slimdrivers free
- Older computer. OS windows 7 32 bit. > Drivers Forum